Thursday, February 15, 2007

Things are looking up

Sorry I haven't updated here lately. Its been a little hairy and you know, well I haven't had a whole lot of time. Anyway. Aunt Shannon came today!!! Yeah hue!! I would really like to thank all of you who have helped out so much (Kelly, Mimi, Becky, PTO, Church, Friends, family...) I could go on and on and...Well thanks.

Claira is doing wonderfully. She has beat the RSV and now is fighting the pneumonia. She's been smiling and even giggled some. Such a beautiful smile. I sure did miss it. We're not sure when they are going to release her, but they want to do the G-tube on the 28th. The docs didn't think she was strong enough to have it done on the 14th so they postponed it till then. I think she finally realized that Evie was really missing her. Which of coarse she is. We all are.

Susan is such a wonderful mother. She is always asking the docs and nurses questions and is involved in everything their doing on her. She's such a big little trooper to. I wouldn't have her anywhere else but there. Where grateful for keeping Claira in your prayers and thoughts.
Keep up the good work Claira and come home soon.

No comments:

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Thank you David and Gina Brim for helping to express our gratitude for an amazing show of compassion and generosity.