Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Miracle Network Radiothon

The K95 Cares for Kids Radiothon is underway! The radio station is broadcasting live from the St. Francis Children's Hospital in efforts to raise money to bring more specialized care to the Tulsa area. Families have been invited to share their medical stories on air with hopes that someone will be touched and donate.

Claira's story will be aired on Wednesday, July 23rd sometime around 2:00 or 2:30 pm Central time. If you are not local, you can listen online. Visit K95FM.com then click the LISTEN LIVE! link to connect to their online radio streaming. Thank you for always taking an interest in Claira and our family. We hope to use our experiences to help other families in the future.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't wait to listen to it! I heard one yesterday and broke down into tears. I think it is all hitting me, and I am so thankful for our little miracles!!!
Missing you!
Jenny

Elizabeth said...

I heard you today and it was so cool! And then to hear Kaylee on there was so sweet. I loved when they said something about how this was going to be a story that will definatley touch many and that if we all saw Claira in person, we would definatley call in because she is so cute! It's so true too!!! I had a lot of fun listening and having my coworkers all listening with me.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Thank you David and Gina Brim for helping to express our gratitude for an amazing show of compassion and generosity.